About Me

Please join us to support a brave little girl in the fight of her life. Julia (Juls) Stone was recently diagnosed with and will BEAT stage four Ewing Sarcoma, a rare form of childhood bone cancer. She is a sweet and spunky little girl with a great deal of spirit. Her greatest champions are her mom and dad - Richie and Rachel. She is part of a loving Christian family made up of Richie, Rachel, 3 adopted children (Mackenzie, Ally, and Andrew) and two biological children (Julia and Ahnika). The family lives in southern Missouri and must travel to Children’s Hospital in St. Louis for Juls’ treatments. The medical and travel costs will be enormous so Team Juls is lending support in any way possible. We are rallying together to provide prayers, well-wishes and fundraising events. We aim to lend spiritual and emotional support and to ease the financial impact of medical/travel expenses for Juls' family during this tough time. Please join the fight with Team Juls!
There are a several ways to lend your support for Juls, so please reference the How You Can Help tab for more information. Thank you for your prayers all the support!

Friday, September 27, 2013

Scan scheduled!

Specific prayer request of the day: Pray for clear scans on Wednesday, pray that the doctors are amazed! Also, pray for another little girl, Janet, and for Julia's cousin Jaron who will be undergoing major back surgery in October.

2012 Family Photos, just over 14 months ago
From Grandpa David:
-I stopped by to check on Julia around 5:00 this evening and she wasn't in a very good mood her tummy was hurting and Mommy had to put her hand on it to make it better. I stopped again later in the evening while on my way home and she was laying on couch with Mommy, this time she looked up with her big smile, I sat on the floor next to her and she took my hand and pulled it close to her hugging it and smiling. Best feeling in the world. She has been drinking a good amount of tea, but still not eating to much. I would also like to ask for prayers for my grandson Jaron Estes he is going to have to under go a major back surgery on Oct 10th they will be removing the broken steel rods from his back and fusing his vertebrates together. He will have to be in Children's for a couple of weeks. I will be going between floors to see him and Julia.

From Momma: 
-So I begged the drs for a chest scan before Juls next round of chemo. The told me no twice but finally allowed one. The scan will be done Wednesday before her chemo and will show the cancer or lack of I pray.
I ask all 3000 of you [Prayers for Julia Facebook Group] to pray that the cancer will be gone. That this will be an absolute miracle a gift from God! A demonstration to the community and team of doctors that God's not dead, that He hears our cries. That He's loving and just and has mercy on us!
I believe my God can and will heal her. I don't know his timing. I pray sooner then later but if this is a trial I am supposed to endure for His greater purpose then we have no choice but to endure it. I know my Lord has not forsaken me but has blessed me. Please pray for her!!
Also pray for her appetite and strength and her friend Janet!

No comments:

Post a Comment