About Me

Please join us to support a brave little girl in the fight of her life. Julia (Juls) Stone was recently diagnosed with and will BEAT stage four Ewing Sarcoma, a rare form of childhood bone cancer. She is a sweet and spunky little girl with a great deal of spirit. Her greatest champions are her mom and dad - Richie and Rachel. She is part of a loving Christian family made up of Richie, Rachel, 3 adopted children (Mackenzie, Ally, and Andrew) and two biological children (Julia and Ahnika). The family lives in southern Missouri and must travel to Children’s Hospital in St. Louis for Juls’ treatments. The medical and travel costs will be enormous so Team Juls is lending support in any way possible. We are rallying together to provide prayers, well-wishes and fundraising events. We aim to lend spiritual and emotional support and to ease the financial impact of medical/travel expenses for Juls' family during this tough time. Please join the fight with Team Juls!
There are a several ways to lend your support for Juls, so please reference the How You Can Help tab for more information. Thank you for your prayers all the support!

Monday, October 7, 2013

Cycle 2, Round 1, Day 3 - Sleeping Beauty

From Grandpa David:
-Got up early this morning and went to St. Louis to see my little Juls I was trying to be there when she woke up , but she was already awake. Her mom told her I think Paw paw is coming and she gave her a big smile. She loves cinnamon melts so I had to take her some , but she wasn't in mood for it today. We all went down to therapy to do hand and feet stimulation the put a big piece of paper on the wall and she got to paint a pic using her hands and feet, then they took it to her room and put it up for her. We also went to the Garden, then off to Ronald McDonald room, we just hung out there

-Message about Hometown Appliance: I'm sure by now most of you know that Julia is my Granddaughter and that she has Ewing Sarcoma Cancer she is being treated at Children's Hospital. I also have a grandson Jaron that is about to under go another major back surgery on Oct. 10th. If you come by the store or call and can't reach me I will most likely be at the hospital. Some days I may open and get a call from one of them and I will close and go. ... I will still try and help you the best that I can. Please remember both of my grandchildren in your prayers and Thank You for your help and understanding!!

From Momma:
- Sleeping beauty
The chemo just wipes her out.
Praying again for counts to stay high. She does so much better at home. We have two more rounds of chemo then we go home and hopefully stay there for 2 weeks!!!
Pray pray pray for strength and healing!! And if you know any secrets on how to raise blood counts or boost immune health please share.
Praising God for all that hes done and all hes going to do. I'm so grateful I serve a loving God!

No comments:

Post a Comment