About Me

Please join us to support a brave little girl in the fight of her life. Julia (Juls) Stone was recently diagnosed with and will BEAT stage four Ewing Sarcoma, a rare form of childhood bone cancer. She is a sweet and spunky little girl with a great deal of spirit. Her greatest champions are her mom and dad - Richie and Rachel. She is part of a loving Christian family made up of Richie, Rachel, 3 adopted children (Mackenzie, Ally, and Andrew) and two biological children (Julia and Ahnika). The family lives in southern Missouri and must travel to Children’s Hospital in St. Louis for Juls’ treatments. The medical and travel costs will be enormous so Team Juls is lending support in any way possible. We are rallying together to provide prayers, well-wishes and fundraising events. We aim to lend spiritual and emotional support and to ease the financial impact of medical/travel expenses for Juls' family during this tough time. Please join the fight with Team Juls!
There are a several ways to lend your support for Juls, so please reference the How You Can Help tab for more information. Thank you for your prayers all the support!

Monday, January 20, 2014

1/14 - A prayerful mother's view on cancer

From Momma:
-I've heard so many people who have cancer and age doesn't matter. It's an epidemic. I think to myself it wasn't always like this and what has changed. Cancer used to be rare. Sure we can say our food is so processed our water is poisned and our air is toxic.
I'm going to tell you what I think the real issue is....I believe it's sin. Not just our own individual sin but the sin of our nation.
God's blessing has been removed from us and sickness now is rampant!
Julia was diagnosed with Stage 4 cancer I never thought for a minute that God gave it to her but I know we live in a imperfect world.
I did what I knew from the Bible to do....to fall face first on the ground and cry out to God for forgiveness and for healing.
I had faith that he heard my cries and He would heal her.
We know today that Juls is cancer free. Not because of doctors or chemo but because of God and His healing.
Can you imagine if all God's people cried out to God for forgiveness and healing on our nation and our lives. I truly believe then God would again bless our nation and heal us. Juls is a testimony that He is still here and is listening and wants us to turn to Him!!
In that I praise you Lord and thank you!!

-Went to the Chinese restaurant and was blessed by a stranger.
This has happened several times.
I want all of you to know I appreciate everything.
I pray that God blesses those who have blessed me. I cannot begin to pay back what this community has done for me, but I can pray that God will bless this community and every single person who has helped Juls in any way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment