About Me

Please join us to support a brave little girl in the fight of her life. Julia (Juls) Stone was recently diagnosed with and will BEAT stage four Ewing Sarcoma, a rare form of childhood bone cancer. She is a sweet and spunky little girl with a great deal of spirit. Her greatest champions are her mom and dad - Richie and Rachel. She is part of a loving Christian family made up of Richie, Rachel, 3 adopted children (Mackenzie, Ally, and Andrew) and two biological children (Julia and Ahnika). The family lives in southern Missouri and must travel to Children’s Hospital in St. Louis for Juls’ treatments. The medical and travel costs will be enormous so Team Juls is lending support in any way possible. We are rallying together to provide prayers, well-wishes and fundraising events. We aim to lend spiritual and emotional support and to ease the financial impact of medical/travel expenses for Juls' family during this tough time. Please join the fight with Team Juls!
There are a several ways to lend your support for Juls, so please reference the How You Can Help tab for more information. Thank you for your prayers all the support!

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Chemo postponed and FTS Racing/Team Juls on the road

From Momma:
-Juls had her blood redone since there was a problem at the lab. Her numbers are better although ANC is now too high....but platelets still a tad low will start chemo Tuesday same day as Jaron's surgery. I think she needs the weekend to rest.

From Grandpa David:
-Took Julia her sweet tea this morning and she was still in bed I sat down next to her but she wasn't in a good mood. I tried to talk to her but she wasn't interested. She went to the Chinese restaurant for lunch but didn't eat much she took some along so she could have it for supper. Rachel brought Julia and Ahna past the store to see me I tried to rock Juls but all she wanted was Mommy :( We found out they had made a mistake on Juls blood work yesterday and had to come and do it over again. Good news her counts were better than they thought, but some counts are still to low for them to start chemo. They have pushed her chemo back to Tuesday. At least she will have a chance to rest up and get stronger. I stopped by this evening and they were eating supper Julia was sitting on a chair next to the TV cabinet trying to hide I acted like I didn't see her and asked where's Julia all of a sudden she said here I am I acted like I was surprised she started laughing and giggling with a big smile, it was so nice to see her happy again. Thank You Lord for giving me that moment it was special.

-I had a chance to see the Juls Derby car that Joshua Wagner has been building for Blizzard Bash last night. It is one mean looking car this is the first time I have seen one of these type derby cars and the work and time he put into it is unbelievable "WOW". They are leaving this morning and I Pray for a safe trip They will be representing Team Juls and I can't Thank them enough for everything they have done for her. Blizzard Bash is the largest indoor derby in the Country and will be on PPV I am hoping to be able to watch it since we can't be there in person. Good Luck FTS Racing Team and Team Juls bring back a Victory for us. "GO TEAM JULS"

No comments:

Post a Comment