About Me

Please join us to support a brave little girl in the fight of her life. Julia (Juls) Stone was recently diagnosed with and will BEAT stage four Ewing Sarcoma, a rare form of childhood bone cancer. She is a sweet and spunky little girl with a great deal of spirit. Her greatest champions are her mom and dad - Richie and Rachel. She is part of a loving Christian family made up of Richie, Rachel, 3 adopted children (Mackenzie, Ally, and Andrew) and two biological children (Julia and Ahnika). The family lives in southern Missouri and must travel to Children’s Hospital in St. Louis for Juls’ treatments. The medical and travel costs will be enormous so Team Juls is lending support in any way possible. We are rallying together to provide prayers, well-wishes and fundraising events. We aim to lend spiritual and emotional support and to ease the financial impact of medical/travel expenses for Juls' family during this tough time. Please join the fight with Team Juls!
There are a several ways to lend your support for Juls, so please reference the How You Can Help tab for more information. Thank you for your prayers all the support!

Sunday, November 10, 2013

NO FEVER! 15 days to scans!

From Momma:
- ANC 737
No fevers for 35 hours
But still can't go home :0(
Maybe tomorrow

From Grandpa David:
-Home again after another wonderful day with Julia. She called me right after I got home from church and asked me Paw Paw can you bring me 2 rainbow lollipops 1 for me and 1 for Ahna and 2 sweet teas. "I want you to come and I want Mommy and Daddy to leave so we can rock together." Well it didn't take long to head myself toward St. Louis, Carol and McKenzie went with me, Mary Ann came down a little later with Aly and Andrew. As soon as I got there Juls was telling Mom and Dad to leave Paw Paw is watching me. We went to the gift shop trying to find candy soft enough for her to eat tried a couple different kinds, but finally we found she could eat those little choc. doughnuts yea finally she's eating. We sat down in rocker and we rocked for a long time. Then they had crafts with soft clay in the conference room so we went and played there for a hour. Jamie and Jaron and Myah showed up so we went back to the room. Her fever is still down and ANC is 737 they are lowering her morphine some more and so far she's handling it good they are going to try pulling her off some other meds. and if she does ok with that, then home tomorrow yeaaaaaaaaaaa I told her that I was going to work tomorrow since I didn't have the store open last week so I could be with her and that I would come see her at her house she had a pouty face ,but said ok paw paw and reached up and gave me a big hug and told me goodbye, then she reached up for Grandma Carol and did the same with her and told her you come see me at home tomorrow too and she assured her she would. I thank the Lord for such a beautiful day and to be able to spend it with family despite the terrible place we had to be at, but also thank God for having such places so near that know how to treat these sick children. It was good to walk down the hall this weekend and to see so many empty rooms and beds, praying that God's healing hands have been at work. Remember to hug your children and grandkids and tell them how much you Love them.

This weekend is Blizzard Bash, Josh Wagner has his derby buddies signing up to match donations when they win, so prepare to cheer loud for him and Team Juls so they can hear you in Kansas!




No comments:

Post a Comment